Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to my Wonderland.

















One of my favorite photoshoots by Annie Leboivitz. She really does inspire me, her photographs are so beautifully taken but they're not quite your typical fashion spread, there's something beneath the photograph. I did think that it was quite appropriate because after all, my name is Alice. I do have to admit, I didn't quite like the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland but then again, I'm not quite a fan of Disney. Although I do find that there just something quirky and twisted about Alice in Wonderland that intrigues me. Well....Lewis Carol was on drugs when writing the novel.




3 comments:

Wendy said...

One of my favorite editorials- ever!

alice said...

this shoot is so good! and i just wanted to say, nice choice, i put this on my blog (and my name is alice) too! :)

Mia said...

love the photos!!